Is interior design your passion in life?
Are you ready to coordinate interior fit-out projects?
Do you want to work with a team of creative and fun professionals?
Well, mü interior is hiring!
In fact, whether we have vacancies or not, mü interior is always interested to hear from talented individuals. Feel free to send us your resume if mü interior is the kind of organization you want to join.
- Space planning, conceptual design development and detailing.
- Produce detail drawings and specifications for construction independently.
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure compliance of drawings with regulatory specifications.
- Diploma or its equivalent or relevant ITE Certificates.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Interior Design and site experiences.
- Proficient in 3D Max, Sketch up and CAD softwares.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Who Should Apply?
Talented people with great values! mü interior wants to hire you if you can fit into our company culture: people that are team oriented, positive about professional and personal skill upgrading, driven to succeed, passionate about what you do, and able to use constructive criticism to scale greater heights.
How to Apply
We prefer to receive online applications through emails to email@example.com. Your resume should be a clear and honest account of your qualifications, education, previous employment, relevant experience in addition to any information you wish to share. Please also make sure that you include details such as your date of availability, recent photograph, last drawn/current salary as well as your expected salary for the job position.
We at mü interior are looking forward to work with you if you are a suitable match for our relevant positions. Good luck!