We Are Hiring!
Is interior design your passion in life? Are you ready to coordinate interior fit-out projects? Do you want to work with a team of creative and fun professionals? Well, mü interior is hiring! In fact, whether we have vacancies or not, mü interior is always interested to hear from talented individuals. Feel free to send us your resume if mü interior is the kind of organization you want to join.
Account Executive (Interior)
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat clients
- Ensure timely and completeness of quantity take off, sourcing for quotations from specialists, suppliers and sub-contractors, price comparison, costing summary, understanding tender documents and tender submissions.
- Prepare quotations, costing and project budget sheets
- Project Administrative duties & Procurement duties
- Correspondence with clients/sub-contractors
- Coordination of Servicing and Maintenance work
- Coordinate of Logistic (Import & Export)
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or its equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Interior Design and site experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested applicants are invited to submit resume to: email@example.com, and to include the following information –
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
- Recent Photograph
Please kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Who Should Apply?
Talented people with great values! mü interior wants to hire you if you can fit into our company culture: people that are team oriented, positive about professional and personal skill upgrading, driven to succeed, passionate about what you do, and able to use constructive criticism to scale to greater heights.
How To Apply?
We prefer to receive online applications through emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your résumé should be a clear and honest account of your qualifications, education, previous employment, relevant experience in addition to any information you wish to share.
Please also make sure that you include details such as your date of availability, recent photograph, last drawn/current salary as well as your expected salary for the job position. We at mü interior are looking forward to work with you if you are a suitable match for our relevant positions. Good luck!